Starting today, the HYVE team will be attending and sponsoring Sir Anthony Ritossa’s 15th Global Family Office Investment Summit which will be taking place in Monaco.
This is a great opportunity for us to expose our vision which amplifies the positive value blockchain technology can bring for the good of humanity.
As mentioned in the official announcement, HYVE will be present throughout all the different events taking place at the Monaco Summit as the main sponsor.
Below you can find a list of some of the most noteworthy events HYVE will be a part of:
30th of June
- MoralModa Magazine Interview with CEO Tudor Stomff
- The CEO Magazine Interview with CEO Tudor Stomff
- Pre Summit Sunset Networking Reception hosted by HYVE
- Private Dinner hosted at the Monaco Yacht Club with Industry Leaders
During the Networking Reception, the HYVE team will engage with world leaders to further expand our global vision.
1st of July
- Fireside Chat with Tudor Stomff
Topic: “Blockchain's Next Wave: Marketplaces and Service Platforms” with moderator Vanessa Eriksson, CEO, Ritossa Family Office
2. Keynote Panel Session: Philanthropy, Impact & Socially Responsible Investing
Brad Yasar, CSO & CO-Founder HYVE will be participating in the keynote panel alongside world leaders, taking a look at the nuances of the philanthropy space
3. Yahoo Finance Interview with Tudor Stomff
4. Anything is Possible Podcast hosted by Chairman Patrick TSANG
Patrick Tsang is the Chairman of Tsang Group, a family office headquartered in Hong Kong with London, Beijing, and Shenzhen offices.
Named after Patrick's life motto, "Anything is Possible," his video podcast series aspires to share positive and uplifting stories of leaders and winners with the younger generation.
2st of July
- Panel Session moderated by Tudor Stomff
Topic: “Why the future of work is decentralized”
- Brad Yasar, CSO & CO-Founder HYVE
- Nick Spanos, Bitcoin Pioneer, Chairman, Blockchain Center Miami, Founder, Bitcoin Center NYC, US
- Al Ewers, Managing Partner, Potrero Capital GmbH, Germany
- Dr Muhamad Wahoud, Chairman, Wahoud Group, Syria
- Dan Adler, Partner, AdTay Ventures LLP, United Kingdom
- Nicholas Frankl, Strategic Advisor, Sway Ventures, Monaco
2. Brad Yasar, CSO & CO-Founder HYVE will attend two-panel sessions on the following topics:
“Blockchain & Business - Delivering Real-World Benefits”
Moderator: Fiorenzo Manganiello, Professor of Blockchain Technologies, Geneva Business School, Switzerland
“The Importance of Creating a Global All-Inclusive Digital Platform for Connecting the Present with the Future”
Moderator: Julian Tanner and Daniel Tanner, Co-Founders, UAE
Want to learn more about the Monaco Summit?
This is just the start of our journey of expanding our ecosystem and delivering a world-changing platform to our community.
🐝 Want to learn more about HYVE?
🐦 Follow us on Twitter.
🗨️ Join our Telegram Group.
📢 Join our Announcement Channel.
💡 Join our Discord.
✅ Follow us on Instagram.
👍 Like us on Facebook.
💡 Visit our Website.